One Piece Rap - 4Kids.
Because even if you didn’t like the dub, their theme was slightly catchy.
His name is LUFFeh
THE ONLY THING 4KIDS DID RIGHT
Myers-Briggs is so interesting! I’m INFJ.
Do you. bite your thumb. at us, sir? I do bite. my thumb, sir. DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, SIR? Is the law of our side, if I say ay? No. NO, SIR, I DO NOT BITE MY THUMB AT YOU, SIR, BUT I BITE MY THUMB, SIR. DO YOU QUARREL, SIR? QUARREL SIR! NO, SIR.
Why does this have so many notes.
Do you know who William Shakespeare is
and that’s it really
I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life.
i really suck tho
How are people still awake? Why am I awake? WHY CAN’T I SLEEP??
- The Fool: Tell an embarrassing story.
- The Magician: Do you have a special talent?
- The High Priestess: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- The Empress: What do you desire most?
- The Emperor: Do you have any family traditions?
- The Hierophant: What is/was your favourite school subject?
- The Lovers: What qualities would your ideal partner have?
- The Chariot: Have you ever had to fight for something?
- Strength: What gives you strength?
- The Hermit: Could you cope with living alone?
- Wheel of Fortune: If you won a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- Justice: If you could be a super hero (or villain) what would you call yourself and what powers would you have?
- The Hanged Man: Would you sacrifice your own life to save someone else's?
- Death: If you were able to reincarnate, what would your next life be?
- Temperance: Do you have good self control?
- The Devil: What do you think your worst quality is?
- The Tower: Describe your dream home.
- The Star: What inspires you?
- The Moon: Describe a dream (or nightmare) you've had recently.
- The Sun: Describe a childhood memory.
- Judgement: Have you ever done something that you were really ashamed of?
- The World: What country would you most like to visit?
Jennifer Lawrence was hungry on the Red Carpet, so Jeannie gave her some Pop Rocks to hold her over until pizza time.
You can see the exact moment where her polite ‘Thank you’ switched into the pure childlike excitement of ‘HOLY SHIT POP ROCKS YEAH’
Ehhhh candy kingdom. Really? Who am I, Princess Bubblegum?
And no, what are you talking about, I am totally not on luci-goosey-caboosey's page. Nope, so not happening. Noooope.
Instead of beer pong we play battle shots.